AAA (Atelier of Art & Architecture) is a well-known full-service office of multidisciplinary architectural services.
AAA was founded by Ghazi Elias GHOSN, in Zahle – Lebanon and has been in this field since 1993.
The team which is formed by expert engineers is reputed today to deliver highly elaborated projects with creativity, innovation, and an understanding of materials and technologies.
Respecting the needs of the customer and the topological and environmental constraints are our main focus. Our services range from early concept design work to a full Architectural service with all its fields including Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical engineering.
Throughout the years, we have formed very direct and responsive relationships with all clients and contractors to bring our ideas to fruition, which is founded on strong communication and trust.
The major service that AAA provides is architectural studies which include:
- Feasibility studies
- Site topological analysis
- Preliminary studies (APS – APD)
- Construction permit
- Execution drawings (Architecture, Structure, Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing)
- Tender documents, specifications and bill of quantities (BoQ)
This service aims is to ensure the proper execution of all tasks and it includes:
- Executing various steps while respecting the studies
- Applying safety measures for workers and surrounding constructions
- Selecting the appropriate material for each task
- Granting permission for concrete works
- Abiding standards and regulations according to the Lebanese Standards Institution (LIBNOR) and the international standards associations
- Preliminary and final statements
- Delivering a high-end finished project
This service includes the following extra activities:
- Revising the project documents / contracts and applying the recommendations of the responsible engineer
- Delivering the work site for various contractors
- Follow-up of the advancement of the different stages according to the rules and regulations
- Giving scientific opinion regarding emerging situations
- Taking care of all correspondences with the contractor and delivering the appropriate answers
- Presenting regular reports describing the advancement of the works
This distinguished service provided by AAA includes:
- Procuring the project owner with all his rights and obligations according to a clear contract detailing the different legal aspects of this procedure
- Receiving proposals from contractors and preparing their contracts
- Negotiating and building agreements with the suppliers
- Delivering a perfectly accomplished project